Welcome to UCSB Experimental Cosmology Group. We are an Experimental Astrophysics Group primarily focused on studies of the early universe.
Currently active projects include:
- the ESA-NASA Planck mission
- COFE (a balloon borne CMB foregrounds experiment)
- Bmachine prototype (ground based CMB polarization)
- ARCADE (Balloon borne CMB spectrum)
- TOSS (the Transient Optical Sky Survey)
We also have an active education and outreach program.
Having problems viewing our website in Internet Explorer? Use the Compatibility Mode under Page.
Planck was successfully launched! Planck launch 6:12 AM Pacific Thur May 14, 2009 – Live Planck launch feed: http://www.videocorner.tv/
We are located at: Experimental Cosmology Group,Physics Department,University of California,Santa Barbara 805.893.8418
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us comments and feedback.